Thursday 14 May 2015

All Time Favourite Hair Care Products


  Hi guys I'm back with another post this time it is my all time favourite hair care products that have been a life saviour for me! These are products I absolutely love and keep my hair healthy looking.



Dove Argan oil spray-


  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff. I originally bought it when it first came out and all the hype was around it but it ended up getting put in the back of the drawer until about a year ago I found my hair was getting very dry and unnamnagle, so I put few sprays of this into my hair and never looked back! I find this great to use after I had a shower as it helps to untangle the hair and leave it soft and shiny! I have had a bit of a problem lately trying to find it, but I know you can buy it in bigger boots stores and online. The reason why this is in German is because I bought a few of the sprays when I went over to Austria recently! I always stock up on this product. Can you tell I love it lol.

Loreal Fibrology Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner-

  This is a new product I have been using a lot of lately. When I first started using this it did make my hair thicker but it recent weeks it only seems makes my hair feel smooth and shiny which I'm not complaining about. This is definitely a product i will be sticking too.

Keratase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil-

  This is an old favourite of mine! It is quite expensive at €34 and I got mine in Peter Mark salon but You only need a small amount of this as a little goes a long way! I use this mainly when my hair is dry just to give it a little boost, it is definitely worth the money.


What are your favourite products?

Ashling x


No comments:

Post a Comment

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...