Wednesday 21 May 2014

Wishlist #1







  Hi guys I'm back with a Wishlist that has honestly been building up for awhile! I've been trying hard to stick to my spending ban but there is soo many nice things hitting the shops at the moment that I might have to break it and buy one or two of them (will probably be all of them).

  I have been lusting over these Zara Coats in blue and yellow after seeing them on multiple of people, they are such beautiful colours and fit, but at €99.95 each they aren't cheap but  I have a feeling they will make there way into my wardrobe , oops :) . Next on my radar is the Black Contrast Tote Bag from River Island, I originally wanted the lime green version on ASOS but has since sold out :( . Since Daisy's are in this season how could you not love this daisy necklace and matching chain also from River Island. New look are also killing it at the moment, I really need to invest in a kimono and this Floral Print Kimono is very pretty. This  lilac miss selfridge top doesn't look much in the picture but is really nice and I already have this in yellow. Also from New Look is this Cream Crepe Blazer, I first seen this on NL website but they did not have my size and then it appeared on ASOS but was over €5 dearer?! What is that about?  Finally one my wish list is the white embroidery blouse, it's from the kids section in Zara but I've tried on jackets age 13-14 and they fit size 6 so here's hoping it does fit because it's sooo  nice.


What have you been wish listing lately


Ashling x


No comments:

Post a Comment

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...