Tuesday 27 May 2014

The Lipstick Tag

Hi guys, I've seen this tag floating around a good while now so thought I would give it go even though I don't own a lot of lipsticks, I tend to find a lipstick I like and stick to it!


1. How many lipsticks do you own?
A very little 18.

2. What was your first ever lipstick?
First one I bought was high tea from Mac I had seen so many swatches of it and loved the shade.



3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?
Ah it's a toss between MAC and Rimmel, but would have to be MAC purely on there coverage a longevity of their lipsticks.

4. What is your most worn lipstick(s)?
At the moment would have to be Rimmel Kate in shade 16 and Loreal color riche in Doutzen's nude.

5. What is your favourite finish of lipstick?
Mac creamsheen has far the best finish.

6. Last lipstick you bought?
Rimmel Kate lipstick in shade 16.



7. How many lip products do you have in your bag?
Just two - Tanya Burr lipgloss in Afternoon Tea and Rimmel Kate Lipstick in shade 16.

8. What is your favourite red?
I don't really wear much red but my favourite would be rimmel colour rush balm 500 the redder the better.



9. How do you store your lipsticks?
I have a small acrylic holder I got off ebay awhile back which is perfect for storing my lipsticks.

10. Currently lusting after?
I've really lusting over MAC sweet & sour. It has been re-released in the states as part of the permanent range but doesn't look like it will be making its way over to Ireland any time soon :( 



 Ashling x

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...