Tuesday 13 May 2014

Clothing & Beauty Haul // May 2014

Hello lovelies, I've been a bit of a bad blogger lately! It must be we'll over a week since I've blogged (sad face). It's been a crazy few weeks for me so glad there over. I've done a bit of clothes shopping lately, mainly from penny's/ primark. All the items featured are all bought in the last week, so onto what I picked up :)



This top is New Look and only thing I bought there even though they have so many nice tops at the moment  but had to refrain from buying everything. It doesn't look like much on the hanger but it's really gorgeous on  and definitely will get lots of use.








All three pairs of shoes are from Primark/Penneys. I absolutely adore the middle pair, I haven't seen any shoes like these in store so I had to have them when I saw them.





I also picked up these Primark shorts. The print is just beautiful and when I got to the till I was only charged €5 when they are €13 usually. Score!! 




I needed wanted another cami and at €4 where could I go wrong. But I seriously need to stop buying these as I have a a full wardrobe at this stage.



I only wanted these because it had daisy studs ha!



These are so cute and at €1.50 why not?





I had to make a stop at Boots especially as it was 3 for 2. I only needed to go in to get another Real Techniques stippling brush as my old one fell apart. But of course I did not end up getting one thing (shocker).



I picked up these beauties at Tesco for €3!! Yes you heard right, I have since got two more pairs of these. They are great for a night out and got so many compliments with them on. They are re-usable which is a huge bonus. I would definitely pick these up if you can.


What clothing/ beauty items have you been buying recently? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...