Sunday 25 August 2013

Dry Shampoo Reviews

Hello guys,

Now its safe to say dry shampoo is one of the best beauty inventions around, and boy do I love them here's a few in my dry shampoo collection:






Batiste Big and Bouncy XXL Volume: This does exactly what it says, just a few sprays and gives instant volume to my hair, no need for any backcombing. Definitely will repurchase this again.

Batiste Light and blonde: I'm not completely sold on this. It does give my hair a little colour boost but also leaves it a horrible yellowish tinge which is hard to get rid of.

Batiste cherry- fruity and cheeky: Love this stuff, I picked this up while it was on offer in Tesco. This has to be my favourite out of all the dry shampoos I have tried, it smells divine and leaves my hair clean and fresh. Will repurchase this again!

Girlz only dry shampoo: Cheap and cheerful, this was my no1 dry shampoo but I find it very hard to get anywhere except Primark. I think this only cost 1.50euros and it is brilliant, will have to stock up next time I am in Primark.

VO5 Plump it up dry backcomb spray: Not quite like the other dry shampoos but close enough. I don't use this as often as I prefer the batiste version over this as it has a better texture. I would definitely recommend this to people with darker hair as it is clear on application and does not leave any residue. It does give instant volume and will keep using it up till its finished!

2 comments:

  1. I have only ever used Batiste and I'm very happy with it. I use the brown/dark blonde variation which means that I don't get these horrid white powder streaks, lol! :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Batiste are definitely the best brand around, just wish they would bring out a better version for blondes!:)

      Delete

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...